Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

EVER SO BLESSED!

Proverbs 31

10 A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.

11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.

12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.

I find myself ever so blessed on the eve of my having been married to Kathy for thirty-seven years! God went out and found this precious woman for me; the wife of my youth who has grown ever more beautiful with the years, and whom I have fallen in love with many times over; my very best friend in whom I do indeed have full confidence.

Guys, we can count ourselves among those most fortunate and ever so blessed of God Himself who has chosen so perfectly and so wisely for each of us!

May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. (!!!)

Proverbs 5:18 – punctuation mine with pleasure

John

No comments:

Post a Comment