Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blogger on Vacation

It is high summer in Alaska and this blogger is taking a vacation from blogging. Please feel free to enjoy any of our past offerings and remember to make some memories of your own while the sun is here to bless them. I am going off to speak love to John and to run my fingers over sharp stones and pointy green leaves, to set my lens to wide, tilt my head back and take in the beauty My Father has fashioned. I would dance in the moonlight but the moon in Alaska is likewise on holiday. I will see you when it gets colder or when I am pestered by inspiration. Blessings. Kathy LaMantia



Psalms 74:17 Thou hast set all the borders of the earth: thou hast made summer and winter.


Beaver dam in the making, Valley of the Moon Park

Hanging basket @ Bells
Seagull Westlake Lagoon

Poppies in the garden

Treasures in the woods near our house

Poaching pictures in the neighbors garden

A gift for John in gratitude for the gift of John

Jazzy's Dahlia


Allium at Alyeska

Fireweed @ Valley of the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment